Preaching, Teaching & Speaking
Are looking for an engaging, seasoned, down-to-earth guest speaker/preacher/teacher for your church service, men’s ministry, conference, retreat, or special event? Then, I might be just right for you. I bring the reliability of decades of ministry experience, coupled with a relevant, real and relational style. My goal is to make your service or event a resounding success.
Seminars, Workshops & Retreats
Is your church, ministry, or team in need of training, clarity, spiritual formation or a simply some time away together? If so, I offer a variety of workshops, seminars and Christian retreats customized to meet your needs, in both on-site and off-site environments. The dedicated time and focused intent of events like these help your participatns yield significant insights and lasting transformation.
Here Are A Few Of My Offerings
- 1, 2, 3 or 4-Day Custom Retreats for Staff, Leadership Teams & Congregations
- Men’s Battlefront Weekend: Taking Your Place In God’s Larger Story
- Creating Conversations That Matter: Fighting For The Hearts of Others
- Ransomed Heart Ministries’ Retreats: (Wild at Heart, Fathered by God, and Captivating)
- Leader Breakthru Resources: (Focused Living, APEX, and Resonance)
- Creative Results Management’s Coaching Workshop for Christian Leaders® (1/2 day intro or 1, 2 or 3-day intensives)
- Prepare/Enrich’s® Relationship Enrichment (Dating, Engaged, Married)
- PLACE’s® Connecting Passion With Ministry
What You Can Expect From Me
- Professionally prepared, dynamically delivered sermons, lessons, and presentations focused on the outcomes you want for your event.
- Prompt, professional replies to your calls and emails.
- A personal phone consultation to strategize how I can best serve your group.
- Promotion of your event on my websites and mailing lists.
- My 100% effort, knowing that your event is a divine opportunity for someone to encounter Christ and be inspired, healed, and changed.
Then, please contact me directly. I’d love the opportunity to discuss how I might serve you well.