What is Christian Life Coaching?
Christian Life Coaching helps you answer two critical reorienting questions: 1) What’s God up to in my life? and 2) What am I going to do about it? So, it is about your discovery and response to God’s “true north” for you in the next season of life. It is about empowering a person or a group to fully live out God’s calling.
Christian Life Coaching is a collaborative process helping you gain clarity through self-awareness, brainstorming, strategy, and accountability towards action within a biblical paradigm. Coaching builds self-awareness through the use of open-ended questions and active listening.
I will not instruct you in the “right” answers, or “mentor” you to do it my way, but draw out of you what the Holy Spirit is bubbling up on the inside. I will help you discover it, own it, and translate it into action steps while supporting you through their implementation.
Who is Christian Life Coaching for?
People from every possible age, background, and occupation seek Christian Life Coaching, but they all have one thing in common: a desire to reflect more of the glory of God in their everyday lives and environments. As Irenaeus said, “The glory of God is man fully alive.” So, who doesn’t want that?
Some clients feel “stuck”, “off course”, or “burned out on religion”. Others are looking to choose the best over the good. Others are seeking clarity and greater expression in their unique calling. Still others are beginning to realize how the unhealed past is limiting the present and impacting the future. So, the list of reasons is really as endless as the individuals.
But, in almost any situation, coaching can help you move forward in a positive way, while developing self-awareness, overcoming patterns of self-limiting belief and counter-productive behavior. So, it catalyzes powerful and lasting transformation, while drawing you closer to God.
Clients Can Expect To:
- Articulate goals, prioritize, and create a strategic action plan
- Understand and own personal responsibility
- Become a leader of character
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Cultivate spiritual, mental, and/or physical health
- Get organized and stay organized
- Find courage to have hard, but necessary conversationsReconnect with God-given passion and purpose
- Discover how God has been forming and equipping them their whole life
- Learn to tell one’s story in the context of God’s Larger Story
- Understand how the past is influencing the present and what to do about it
- Gain clarity of call
- Discover intimacy with God
- Recover “being” in the midst of “doing”Understand and change unhealthy patterns
- Navigate transitions with grace and confidence: job loss, divorce, infidelity, grief, forgiveness, etc.And, much, much more…
If You Are New, Then Start Here:
These are the top blog posts I’ve written on Christian Life Coaching: